Sweetwater County Visitor Update: Covid-19
Updated: June 10, 2020
Wyoming is beginning to open, and we look forward to welcoming you to Sweetwater County when the time is right. Keeping guests safe and healthy is our top priority, so please continue to follow guidelines for protective measures put out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as you make your way to Sweetwater County, Wyoming. These include washing hands frequently with soap and water, minimizing hand-to-face contact, and maintaining a social distance of up to 6-feet from other people.
The situation is frequently changing so please #WyResponsibly and remember to stay clean, careful, and connected.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible. Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Please social distance from those not living in your household.
- Avoid crowds.
- Stay up to date on the latest CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Be aware of our local and state guidelines.
- Restaurants are open with restrictions. Some restaurants in the area still feel it is safest to only offer curbside to go. Call before going to a restaurant to find out their latest protocols.
- Hotels are open and taking extra precautionary measures to keep guests safe and healthy.
While visiting if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and are showing symptoms, like a temperature of 100 or greater or a cough, DO NOT go to the Emergency Room. Please call Memorial Hospital’s Triage Line (Rock Springs) 307-522-8523 or Castle Rock Medical Center (Green River) 307-872-4590.