Explore Rock Springs & Green River Visitor Center
SWEETWATER COUNTY TRAVEL & TOURISM
Plan Your Southwest Wyoming Adventure With Us!
Ready to discover the best unspoiled landscapes, wide open spaces and charming towns located in Southwest Wyoming? Stop by the new Explore Rock Springs & Green River Visitor Center for local tips and information for adventuring in Sweetwater County. Here are a few of the helpful resources you can find at our Southwest Wyoming visitor center:
- Complimentary Rock Springs & Green River Travel Guide
- Area maps of Flaming Gorge Country, the Red Desert and beyond
- Brochures and guides for local attractions and scenic drives in our corner of Wyoming
- Coupon books with deals at local shops and restaurants
- Insiders' tips on adventure from where to view the wildlife to the best fishing spots along the Green River
- And so much more—visit us to find out!
Whether you want to go sand sledding at the Killpecker Sand Dunes, shopping at our favorite local boutiques, or are simply passing through on your way to Yellowstone and Grand Teton national parks, our knowledgable staff members are here to help you explore Rock Springs & Green River.
Visitor Center Information
1641 Elk Street
Rock Springs, WY 82901
Monday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Leave a Review!
Have you visited us recently? Don't forget to leave a review about your recent experience at the Explore Rock Springs & Green River Visitor Center.
Leave A Google Review