The musical about life-defining moments and making a choice...or taking a stand...or retreating. Stories and characters of today, now, this moment. From the award-winning Jason Robert Brown (Parade, Last Five Years, Bridges of Madison County), comes this moving collection of songs examining life, love, and loss.
Music and Lyrics by Jason Robert Brown
Originally Produced by the WPA Theatre, New York City, 1995
(Kyle Renick, Artistic Director)
Original Orchestration by Brian Besterman and Jason Robert Brown
Directed by Eric-Richard de Lora
Mar. 5, 6, 11, 12 & 13 at 7:30 p.m.
Mar. 13 Matinee at 1:00 p.m.
COVID19 THEATRE UPDATES
- Face masks required in the theatre.
- Tickets will only be sold online and by calling the Box Office at (307) 382-1721.
- No paper tickets will be issued or collected.
- Box Office will be online only the night of the show.
- Ushers will seat you in order to ensure 6 feet social distancing.
- Enter through main lobby doors. Exit through side doors.